Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy 2013!


Happy New Year! This New Year's post is a little late because our cable/internet box partied a little hard and went out for a few days. We're back safe and sounds from North Carolina, and went straight back to work on January 2nd. I'm already struggling with my New Year's Resolution (getting at least 6 1/2 hours sleep every worknight), I deep cleaned my sewing room last weekend, and when my DVR can catch a repeat of the first episode of Downton Abby I'll be engrossed in that. So far this year is on track!

Other plans for the new year include a couple more dance trips and I'm going to join in on the Historical Sew Fortnightly, starting with Challenge #2 at the end of January - all challenges should be pre-1938, so this is a good chance to bulk up on the early 1930's wardrobe I've been dreaming of. And I might give into some Regency daywear that has been calling to me too! I'm usually a sewing monogamist (mostly because I'm too lazy to change the thread color on my machine frequently) but these challenges might be a good time to try multitasking my projects. I multitask everything else, why not sewing?

Gotta sign off now, it's time for bed!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! You guys look so sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Chris look fabulous!!
    I wish you all the luck with your New Years resolution, :) sleep is important, or so I'm told ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...