Friday, November 2, 2012

1939 High School Cutie

A couple weeks ago someone left a comment on my post about my 1939 Eagle Rock High School yearbook that their cousin, Justine George (Streeton) graduated from the school that year. So I went on a treasure hunt to find her! She's such a cutie, what every vintage girl wants to be. And quite accomplished too, judging from her yearbook credits.

I've gotten a couple more ERHS yearbooks from 1936 and 1937, and I found Justine in all three. I did a little Photoshop collage with the pics from 1939, I need to brush up on my artsy skills!



3 comments:

  1. That is amazing that someone made a connection from your post, how fabulous! What interesting stories you can uncover online sometimes. She's so cute in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great story! That's so cool that you found her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO neat! And I agree, she's a cutie for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...